Monday, February 23, 2009

LAW ASSESSMENT

OMG!!!
The lecture room is damn small, I'm left-hander, and the table is for right-hander one, so sad.
45 minutes have to finish the essay, never write so fast like today, 45 minutes 2 and half pages,
I don't know how to do the final exam, 1.5 hours have to do 3 essay, so sienz...
I decided to drop one of my subject, because it's damn hard to score mark, and the previous year passing rate was not high.
FOO XIONG (Thinker) did assessment like a god, write so fast. 3 pages, he said he did not study, who believes, I thought he is the one of them who score the highest mark.
Bryan since today, he called JAY, coz he really looks like JAY CHOU, and put it with on of our class mate is damn good. haha...
I realize my class got many genius... not only Joaquin.

1 comment:

  1. i want to remonstrate abt the table..!!!! only for right-hander..!! it's unfair to left-hander right?

    ReplyDelete